A grant from World Connect’s Kids to Kids Program in 2011 supported an after-school program in Tuti, Peru aimed at improving reading comprehension and vocabulary in children and boosting their self-esteem through performing their own written plays and publishing their writing. The best writing pieces were published in a local magazine and every two months or so, the best writing pieces from that magazine were selected and performed for the community. Family and community members supported and encouraged the youth who performed and presented and saw a great deal of pride coming from all participants.
1) To build and maintain a sustainable chicken coop in order to raise and sell chickens for profit.
2) To provide the people of Fanaye easier access to locally raised chickens.
3) After approximate... ...Learn more
Our mission is to implement sustainable programmes that:
• Enhance the education of young people for economic growth
• Advocate for better and inclusive educational policies
• Develop youn... ...Learn more
To encourage age inclusiveness, decrease ageism bias, poverty isolation, suffering, diseases and waste of talent among older people especially women by creating opportunities for happiness. ...Learn more